Thursday 16 July 2015

dark eldar fighting fit v1

here is my 1850 list when I started writing this I was a lil worried as my previous anchor was a wraithknight and at 290 pts something daft like that it was relatively cheap for how amazing it was

now tho iv got a whopping 700 pt unit which is a personal best!!  iv never shovelled that much into a unit


and naturally u find that u cant all ways take what u want  sorry fire dragons :( 




D/E primary


HQ
lhamean
venom
canon


troops
warriors x5
sybarite(warlord)
venom
canon


warriors x5
venom
canon


FA
scourges
haywire
x2 units


HS
void raven
missiles
x2 units


formation
corpse theif claw ichor injectors/haywire blasters


allies-eldar


hq
autarch
bike


troops
bikes x4


bikes x3


my only concern is a lack of ap2 but iv got blade storm so they can hunt termies n thing like that
got lots of anti infantry and anti tank and some air superiority
the only  real change I can see 2 make now is
drop the scourges and lhamean  so I lose quite abit but put in a archon with webway and 10 fire dragons for some much needed low ap high str that will be my alternate list that I try after this 1 I think



No comments:

Post a Comment