Sunday 10 November 2013

throne of skulls done!!

so finally back from throne of skulls  and it was amazing jus very tired and have already made a pledge to take my dark eldar with eldar allies full year 2 paint and practice

on to wat happened

game 1 dark eldar with eldar -won
this was dawn of war and 4 objectives he went first and it went 2 turn 7 and I won this thru smart missiling him off an objective a highlight wraithknight died in 1 turn to my shooting death star :)

game 2 orks (speed freaks) - won
emperors will hammer and anvil  this was over after turn 1 he went first turbo boosted and was on my door with big unit of nobs with warboss and lots of bikes with wazdakka and 3 deffkoptas  I shot n killed all of them and charged the deffkoptas with my riptide and that died turn 3 lol and space pope died turn 2 n it was over turn 4 coz he cudnt win

game 3 - eldar -loss
objectives vanguard strike played a guy from my team n he eat me n ruined my winning streak!! lol

game 4 - dark eldar - won

kill points hammer n anvil he kept out of 24" range thanx 2 shadow fields I cudnt kill thinigs with my warriors  he also killed riptide and the big stuff but before this I got first blood and warlord :)

game 5 - dark eldar  - won
vanguard strike relic I got first blood and warlord he went first and had 2 cum into my kill box 2 get the relic n shot he unit at a time

so that was throne of skulls 2013  im aiming for 3 wins next year with dark eldar stay tuned for new colour scheme pics of tester pieces and army lists

No comments:

Post a Comment