Sunday 14 September 2014

7th ed tournaments

so I did my first 7th ed tournament it was only a lil one at my local 24 players 3 rounds and finished 6th so well im pressed heres what I took it was `1750


lord of change
exalted gift - allways grimoire
lv3


heralds
lv3
disc
x2


horrors x10
horrors x10


screamersx9


dp
wings
armours
lv3
nurgle
x2
greater gift  - allways etherblades


horrors x10
horrors x10


1740


game 1


necrons with ctan - in a nutshell got battered its fast n brutal  my only chance to tie it up with the screamer star failed and that was it was all down hill from here


game 2 a normal white scar list with a knight -  he played really aggressive so I could charge on my turn 1 n he got smashed lol


game 3 was grey knights with a warhound - this was a very close game I lost both princes turn 1 but after that screamer council did its thing n pretty much killed everything except the warhound my troops jus went to ground and coz it only ignored cover on a 6 he either missed or rolled 1s


the other thing was warp charges were capped at 12 which ment I could only really cast key powers every turn


these were normally spells like invisibilty forewarning and prescience iron arm and warp speed


 the next tournament im doing is Caledonian ion January and they have a lord of war restriction of 489 points and no better re-roll than 4+  as well as restrictions on army selection


so that will be interesting


the next tournament is another lil event at my local shop  with no lords of war this time so I shud do better

No comments:

Post a Comment