Wednesday 21 November 2018

next event

ive  not played a game yet this week so nothing to really talk about lol so im gunna do some general rambling and talk about the game I have planned etc

so my next game is vs doomy2 and I'm using abby1 as this is the list that needs more work to make it more playable.  So the main things that I think need work are as follows:

deployment
seems to be the only thing I can think off right now lol.  So what I think I need to work on is where things are going and how I'm going to put down my blightburst and spiritual corruption and where my hellions are going I've recently read another blog that sends them in 1 at a time so I'll possibly try that.

order of activation
just thought of this! The main problem here was knowing what to activate when so that I could get the most from my models. As I've got 2 gargs I need to get the most out of them each turn so paying close attention to where they can move is important as well as cycling spells etc.

so in this next game ill try to really focus on deployment and my order of activation.

Saturday im in York for a steamroller which is why I wana get this to a point where I'm semi happy.  I've played anamag a lot now so I'm fairly confident with my deployment and game plan.  Hopefully ill be able to get a win on the day well see.  Next week will be a decent ish report on who I played and what happened.

Onto the panting section this is the 2nd hellion just needs arcs doing and then I've got big blighty to do then Abby1 has a fully painted list! wooo! although this probably wont happen before this or the next event lol



 

No comments:

Post a Comment