Wednesday 14 November 2018

Part 2 of 2

so this is the second installment from last week this time anamag goes into lilly1 again after a chat about the best way to go this is what happens 


 so I do a runner up the board like the first game to play aggressive and claim some board space
 I get vengeance moves but mainly because of getting shot to pieces and the repo5 I couldn't get into do any meaningful damage
 and as each turn goes on you can see that its just consistently removing models each turn
and I think this is where I end up getting killed because I couldn't transfer damage n failed tough lol


On to moral victories now!  I've nearly painted another full list! Left to paint is 1 hellion and the blightbringer then its all completed.  With the ice witches I tried to copy vayl1 that I did and incorporate the snow wreathed special rule they have.  So as they are a unit I decided to try n paint different things that could be seen through this magical storm but then couldn't decide which bits to do on each model so I ended up doing the same on all 3.



Last but not least this week I played abby1 into lilly1 to see if my anti gun tech was up to scratch I only managed to take this pic as it all went horribly wrong.  The quick version is legion doesn't like poison or parasite or both lol  the main thing that is important is that even if its your corner case list you still needs plenty of reps with it so that you know what to do.  So with that in mind im going to now focus on Abby1 to get a deployment that works with her and the combos of shutting down focus/fury and channeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment