Wednesday 7 November 2018

2 part part 1

Yesterday I got 2 more games under my belt with anamag and slowly but surely its starting to sink in.  It's going to be in 2 parts as I have loads of pics and itll will be enough to any die hard to sleep and its also late n I'm tired up late gaming last night proper rock n roll!  Anyway I'd been talking to Dan who I played about lilly1 in ravens with an AA as a counter to PT so this is what happened!

 so with my deployment I counter deployed against the hellmouth to be annoying and to stop charges and pulls on my stuff this game having anamag and ammok on the front lines worked better.
 nothing much to report just shuffled things up playing aggressive as hes using lilly1 double raptors so that was gunna be a problem for me



 oops blightbringer died to mass poison shooting ah well

 this turn I remove some raptors from the left group with war spears chosen and warmongers went to have a chat in the top circle for abit.

for some reason my phone is being a pain and ive flipped all the pictures but never mind I popped feat n dug deep removing the AA n pretty much everything else prepping for victory!

part 2 will include the rematch and the painting section!




No comments:

Post a Comment