Wednesday 29 October 2014

first game with necrons

so after trading my orges for necrons I spent a few weeks prepping them and buying more bits for them to boost them up to be a super awesome fighting force and iv had my first game with them.


I used this list


HQ
szeras


elites
death marks x7
scythe


death marks x8
scythe


troops
warriors x9
ghost ark
warriors x10
ghost ark


FA
wraiths x5
3 coils


HS
barges x2




I would like to add another barge and destroyer lords to this list and boost up the death marks for a 1750 list


thoughts overall  the av13 wall worked really well and with necrons being skimmers they can jink and it doesn't really effect their shooting as a 6 is 3 hits lol the death mark  bombs worked really well and will be even better with destroyer lords to make them re-roll 1's the only down side is they got focussed hard after their initially volley and against d scythes they didn't last long lol :D


overall I like the army its not as fast as my eldar or dar eldar but it has a lot of solid shooting that is hard to ignore.











No comments:

Post a Comment