Tuesday 9 October 2018

the regular show!

So in the past few years I've very randomly posted when I felt like it but now I'm going to go for an update each Tuesday starting today!

So I'll start by tying in my first 2 posts, I'll be practicing using these as my tournament pairing having all ready entered 1 event this year where I finished 1 win and 3 losses I'm looking to improve upon that in December when I go to my next event.  I also want a fully painted list as well so I'm slowly  working through my models.  I've got plenty to keep me busy but I'm roughly doing 2 hours a week and I've got till December.  Over the next few months I'll be doing the odd here's what I've painted along with argh so many models to move! and a sprinkling of loose battle reports.  so short n sweet an overview if you will lol.

coming up next week regretting picking primal terrors as my main list!

No comments:

Post a Comment