Wednesday 24 October 2018

wednesday!

So turns out I prefer sleep more than blogging sooo I'll be updating the blog on Wednesdays instead.  Now that little bit of housekeeping is out of the way time for the main event!




I played 2 games yesterday against a welsh WTC player and while it wasn't super horrible I didn't win either game sigh! Oh well the good points were that I managed to keep up on clock and went to turn5 the downside was that my brick isn't working clustering up around the Blightbringer isn't viable so I need to look at a new style of deployment.  This game was anamag single chosen VS double chosen and anamag lol it was super grindy I need to now start to focus on getting scenario points now and getting that part of this list nailed.

 This is just after the turn1 run and I went for my semi standard deployment and I've pretty much done what I did last game got blocked in by scenery! ARGH!!!! As you can see the left zone was a mess with that house.

 Fast foreward to the end of the game after ive lost on scenario and nothing has really happened in that left zone because I got everything jammed up in my own face.


Game 2 and I'm looking at double gargantuan with Abby1 so I gave it a whirl with a refused flank style deployment again I lost on scenario although against his double thrones and double carnivean I killed 1 throne and a carnivean my mistake I think was not fully committing on feat turn I sent the Blightbringer in and he was killed by his entire army had I had proteus in and the AA to mess about with landing spots etc it may have worked out differently.  I also didn't score points when I could have which was another silly mistake.
Spoiler alert I've finally finshed the archangel and here he is in all his glory! 


ive also done some more work on the warspears, currently the fur is being painted and hair as its all the same colour

no idea why the white box is here it wont go away! but I'll be back next Wednesday hopefully having made less mistakes than this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment