Wednesday 31 October 2018

getting things right!! and the archangel gets love!

So I've played another game with anamag PT as this is my main list I'm slowly ironing out the kinks, I've watched some battle reports with anamag PT here is what I've found.


Originally I was putting everything within 6" of the blightbringer and this made everything rock hard to kill but the trade off was that it was stopping me from getting up the board as quickly and I wasn't getting the most out of my 2nd warmongers and warspears because of this. 


During the latest battle report the hellmouths were more spread out to contest n hamper zones (something I did originally until I started putting them within 6 of the blightbringer) so I implemented this in my game I also spread out my units so they were all on the line and this is how it ended up
 so this is my deployment
and this is after turn1 and you can see ive run everything up and ive secured a lot more of the board because of this.  Now the downside to this is that not everything was in 10" of ammok for rise and not everything was in anamags control for her feat turn and carnage which sucks so for next time I need to try and swing the outer units inwards quicker than what I did in this game so they benefit more.


I've got a gaming day Saturday and games planned for Tuesday so ill have tonnes of pictures to upload on Wednesday!   before I go onto the stuff that's painted the archangel has finally gotten some love, it gained pathfinder went down to 35pts and gained flying high which is -3 to ranged weapons shooting him which means it should be easier to keep him safe when put with the sorceress and hellion.  Hopefully ill get some games in on Saturday with it.


I've spent the last few painting sessions doing my warspears and they are near enough finished now
from this picture I've finished the bases and done the skulls and got some blood effects to put on and bones to paint then the arcs and they are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment