Wednesday 11 March 2015

from jump 2 jet

well destroyers and lords are now jet pack infantry as I don't use destroyers that's fine but for my destroyer lord he jus cant keep up with the wraiths. which means I need another job for them  and the main things I can see them doin is now cheap support for other units their are loads of different places they can go


deathmarks are the first and best place for them a unit of 10 that's 20 shots re-rolling 1 hit n wounds will drop a nice big unit or MC like wraithknights, riptides with lovely rending :D


large units of warriors or immortals with tesla  they improve the amount of shots dramatically even large blocks of warriors will notice a difference


slower units like lychguard and praetorians will benefit from the CC boost and the AP2 from the lord


from now on  this is what my lords will be doing

No comments:

Post a Comment