Wednesday 21 January 2015

more dark edar musings

iv now got an 1850/2k list that im semi happy with and that is looking like it cud do well


wat ive changed - less flyers im now running  2 void ravens their easier to manage and the turn they come on they can easily kill a unit of power armoured jerks each!!  my new personal best is 36 wounds caused with shatter feild missiles oh yea!!!


im no longer running the real space raiders detachment for 2 reasons -  the first is I need the re-roll on warlord trait  I want strategic as that's the only table worth while lol - the next reason is I want to control the board more and go for objectives so having  obsec troops means I can do this a bit better


so this is my 2k list that ill slim down to 1850 if needs be


hq
archon
webway portal
agoniser


lahmean
venon
canon


troops
warriors
venom
canon
x4


FA
scourges
haywire
x3


HS
void raven
shatterfield
x2


allies
HQ
autarch
bike


troops
bikes


Elites
fire dragons x10
exarch
fast shot


HS
wraithknight


this is my new list  and with time itll do really well still need more practice tho after the weekend of dark eldar and last nite I am enjoying the army a lot more now then when I started with the new dex

No comments:

Post a Comment