Wednesday 29 April 2015

dark eldar 1750-2k lists

so  iv written  up my dark eldar list!!!  and here it is  since the new eldar came out iv made a few few changes but


Image result for wraithknight meme


that's right iv got a wraithknight still!!  I was slightly devastated that it was goin 2 be a lord of war but with wraithhost I can still take one yay :D 


so I set to work reading the new eldar dex n created a new anchor for the DE which is this


wraith host
spiritseer
wraithguard x3
wraithlord
glaive
star canon x2
wraithknight


allies
HQ
autarch


troops
bikes x3


this will be on the table  and they'll destroy tanks n stuff 2 get out those lovely squishy troops  and they can also try n hold objectives and the middle of the board


then  turn 2 onwards  this will be coming in


hq
lahmean
venom
canon


troops
warriorsx5
dracon
venom
canon


warriors x5
venom
canon
x2 units


HS
void raven
shatterfield


the eldar are the core for this list  and then depending on points ill add in more DE so


1850
warriorsx5
venom
canon


2000
voidraven
shatterfiled


aso to finish  this list I need 3 units of wraithguard and wriathlord and wraithknight as I want a wraithknight in my eldar army now if I can fit it in!!


speaking of eldar the next few blogs will be a comparison of the old and new eldar codex's

No comments:

Post a Comment