Monday 27 July 2015

game VS nids and necrons

long story short I won !!! wooooooo!!




but lets break it down game 1 VS necrons


well this was interesting a Decurion detachment with praetorians immortals and warriors 2 doom scythes  and flayed ones


he played defensive and spread out rather than coming at me in 1 giant wave he missed out on the re-rolls from reanimation protocals bcoz hed spread his units out 2 far which made them easier 2 kill


I took a lot of damage once the flyers came on but by that time the corpse theif was into his back lines and had chewed up his big block of immortals and warlord up after that it was pretty much done!


game 2 VS nids


this was a leviathan detachment with the 9 zoanthropes and maleceptor  this was a really bloody battle turn 1 I put 3 wounds on a dimacheron and 2 wounds on a flyrant. his turn 1 he killed a venom picking up first blood and did about 4 wounds on the corpse theif coz I rolled really hig hon LD ship tests with their funky powers. I also killed the dima turn 1 in combat lol


turn 2 it was massed shooting to take down the hormagaunts on my left flank I charged a unit of zoanthropes and into this combat he poured gaunts more zoanthropes and the malaceptor


at turn 3 the guants and maleceptor had gone and id finished clearing out guants from combat and the left flank


turn 4 was getting points n mopping up really  with 1 flyrant I was really lucky!! 


so rapetrain has won 3 str8 games and iv got an alternate list 1500pts


HQ
lhamean
venom
canon


troops
warriors
venom
canon
sybarite


warriors
venom
canon


fa
scourges
haywire


scourges
haywire


formation corpse theif


allies
hq
autarch
bike


troops
windriders
scatter lasers


HS
warwalkers
scatter lasers


so main difference is less bikes no flyers and war walkers but to get 2 1750 I can add a flyer or fire dragons in a raider with a archon with WWP 

No comments:

Post a Comment